3.26.2010

LTN Fix (Vol 3)

















Finally Spring is here and with a new season I bring u the latest latin fix: LTN Fix (Vol 3)! This one was done LIVE at a Latin event I had this past weekend and it is a lil different from the previous 2 volumens...it actually starts off with some Freestyle and then I work my way through the Latin sounds...ending with a lil Aventura mini set (my fave Bachata group)...like I said this was done LIVE at a gig...only 'post-production' work was to add drops ;)

LTN Fix (Vol 3) | 36 Minutes | Mixed by DJ AL

Tracklist

1. Come Go With Me - Expose
2. You Are The One - TKA
3. Spring Love (Phase Edit) - Stevie B
4. Watagatapitusberry (Koko Rmx) - Del Patio ft Black Point
5. Not My Love (CrowdCTRL 'Unfinished' Edit) - Pitbull ft Unknown
6. Mi Number One (Batucada Club Rmx) - Los Zuperiores
7. Sexy Chicka - David Guetta & Akon ft Fuego
8. Sexy Gasolina (Claudio D. 2k10 Reggaeton Rmx) - David Guetta & Akon vs Pitbull
9. Diva Sexy Robotica (Koko Rmx) - Don Omar
10. Chachondeando - Fruko y Sus Tesos
11. Descarga En Do - Sonora Carruseles
12. Tu Si Quiere, Tu No Quiere - Omega
13. Loca Con Su Tigre - El Cata ft Voltio, Nejo & Dalmata
14. Dile Al Amor - Aventura
15. Su Veneno - Aventura
16. Infieles - Aventura


Download: LTN Fix (Vol 3)

Please Rate LTN Fix (Vol 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment